Your phone is definitely filthy, and it carries germs from every area you walk in and around the house. With the flu season and COVID-19 around, it is essential to take precaution than become infected. To achieve that, you should clean your phone case. Read www.unbreakcable.comto learn how.
Cleaning a silicon case is pretty easy- more like cleaning a case made of rubber. First, you should begin by removing the case from your cell phone, and then placing it somewhere safe. Note, avoid putting your phone somewhere near where the water splashes can get into your phone.
Take a bowl of water with soap and plunge the case. Allow it to soak for a few minutes but do not leave it too long as it would cause damage to the material. At this juncture, you can use an old toothbrush to scrub off stubborn stains.
Plastic is durable. That is if compared to other materials such an easily breakable glass. Plastic is, therefore, likely to survive effective and more involving cleaning solutions such as bleach. If you are not comfortable working with these cleaning materials, you can use a bar of dishwashing soap. This is a bleach-free method.
You will need the following items:
It is imperative to note that bleach can easily irritate your skin, and for that reason, you should wear gloves before cleaning begins. Care to open the windows and other ventilation dockets so that your lungs are not affected.
- Mix a spoonful of bleach with water. You want to do it step by step by pouring small portions into the water. If you want to avoid injuries, be careful not to splash liquids around.
- Soak the case in that solution for about five minutes. The stain should be gone.
- Scrub the case with a cloth to get rid of the dirt and any stubborn stains.
- Rinse the case using a lot of cold water. This should help remove the solution. Part it dry using a towel.
- Your aftercare tip is wiping the case down using a disinfectant and repeat the routine every month for better results!
3.Wooden phone cases
Liquids such as water can expand or shrink wood cases. That is why you should use a vinegar solution which happens to be safe in matters concerning wood cleaning. But, do not soak your phone in it.
Items you need
- Dish soap
- Spray bottle
How to clean it
- Fill the bottle with vinegar and water. Mix properly and sprinkle a few droplets into the solution.
- Spray that solution into the case.
- Use a cloth to wipe it to dry.
- Be careful so that the solution does not drench into the case
- Use a dry piece of cloth to dry it once more, so that excess moisture is removed
- For aftercare, the solution formed earlier serves as an all-purpose and everyday wood cleaner.
Phone cases will always carry grime and dirt. It is, therefore, crucial to clean them regularly. While you may use soap and water, you can also use disinfectant and alcohol to rub the case and remove stains. Consider implementing the following cleaning strategies when cleaning your phone case.